Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Birthday Calendar

Ok, so as most of you know, and for those who don't, I have started a Birthday Calendar to keep up with everyone's birthdays. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to send birthday cards to everyone for their Special Day...Well, Sunday afternoon Ory was looking at the calendar to see who has a birthday coming up and he said "Mommy, you don't have a birthday on here" I asked him who he we were missing and he said "Who's birthday is on the 25th?" I just smiled at him and said "Who?" He responded with "Well, Baby Jesus." So he proceeded to get the pen out and wrote Jesus birthday on the 25th. He was so proud of himself as was I!! I just wanted to share with everyone how proud I am of him taking the time to remember the most important person for our Birthday Calendar!!
FYI----If you have not sent me yours, your spouses, and/or kids birthdays and would like to be part of my New Year's Resolution feel free to send them to me (oryvic@cox.net)!! I would love to have them!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great New Years Resolution!!! Mine is July 31st!! LoL Just Kiddin. Thanks for stopping by my weight loss blog. I need ALL the encouragment I can get!!!

    ReplyDelete