Saturday, December 20, 2008

We Are So Excited!!!

Dan and I have been talking for awhile now about going on an Alaskan Cruise for our 10yr Anniversary in May 2009. Well, it is finally official and BOOKED!!! We are so excited and can't wait!! We will be flying out of Tulsa May 23, 2009 and will fly to Anchorage, Alaska where we will take a shuttle to Wittier, Alaska and get on the ship....we will then cruise thru the Glacier Nat'l Park and stop at Skagway, Ketchikan, and Juneau and will end at Vancouver, BC on May 30, 2009.
We just feel so blessed that we are going to be able to take this trip...I know it will be a trip and anniversary we will never forget!!!

3 comments:

  1. how exciting! I wish we were going on a cruise. you guys will have so much fun! 10 years? wow, has it been that long? it seems like we were just in High school doesn't it? Oh yeah, your little girl is super cute and I think she looks just like your sister dessa. Just thought you should know. Have a great weekend! -kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am excited for you because I know you have wanted to do this for a while. I know you will have fun!! Malisa

    ReplyDelete