Friday, January 9, 2009

Two Things...

First, I have found a new candle that I absolutely LOVE!!! It is Paula Dean, Creamy Apple Butter (got it at Wal-Mart). It will fill your entire house with a WONDERFUL scent!!! I am all the time looking for candles. If I am at home, I have a candle burning so I love finding one that you can smell thru the entire house! And I have found one!! Everyone should try it!! Let me know if you have a favorite and maybe I can try them!!
Secondly, I started a diet on Monday and have lost 4lbs as of the weigh-in this morning!! And that's without exercising. So, I'm thinking if I would start exercising as well maybe next week will be just as good or better!!! Just pretty proud of my start, as I have NO will-power and LOVE sweet tea (of which, I have had NONE of this week)!! Keep me in your prayers please!!

6 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that candle. I also really like Cinnabon's French Toast scent. It's smells just like buttery french toast. You can get it at WalMart too.

    Good job on the 4lbs!! That's a great start. I wanted to let you know that I love sweet tea as well, and I gave it up when I started dieting, but then Dawn told me about something called Stevia. You can get it at Ozark Natural Foods. It's 100% natural(from the stevia plant), has 0 calories and takes VERY little to sweeten something. For a big pitcher of tea I use about 4 or 5 scoops. Mind you, the scoop that comes with it, is very tiny, that's how strong it is. I use it to sweeten almost everything that I eat or drink. Except for in baking. It's cost about $14 for a bottle, but the last bottle I had lasted me for a little over 6 months. Just thought I'd share, so if you like it you can have your sweet tea again.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you on the 4 lbs! I am also happy to read Rachel's comment. Going to have to check that sweetener out for sure! Have a great weekend, and good luck with the diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah...don't you just love this blogging thing?! And tip junkie? it is wonderful and I can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Kenlea! I am so proud of you. This losing weight is quite a challenge, and to lose 4lbs is awesome! Keep up the good work, and seriously, let me know if you want to walk sometime. I am praying for you & cheering for you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!! I am also a sweet tea person and have been cutting back. This whole weight loss thing is so hard, so it is great to have friends to help cheer us on!! Go You!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh I Love candles!!! Thanks for sharing, I am always looking or new ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete