Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just Getting Started...


Okay so here goes.....I have been hearing about everyone's blogs here lately and how addicting this is....I have enjoyed reading everyone's so much that I have decided to "Jump on the Bandwagon" and maybe give this a try!!! I just love reading all of the inspiring events going on in everyone's lives and it has made me stop and think a lot about my life....I have never really been an outgoing person and always kept our life pretty private....I don't socialize a whole lot (except for my monthly BUNCO get-together, which I absolutely LOVE!!!)....You girls are AWESOME!!! So, I thought this might be a good "get me started" thing!!
I think it will be fun to share what is going on with my family.....we don't really lead an exciting/eventful life so we will see how this goes!!! If nothing else I will have LOTS of pictures to show of my kiddos, who I am so very proud of!!! I LOVE taking pictures of them.....so here is the 1st one to show!! This was our Fall Picture taking session.......

5 comments:

  1. Kenlea...I am so happy that you will be one of my fellow bloggers! Welcome to the wonderful world (don't let your bunco girls suck you into facebook, believe me this is much cooler). I feel so honored to be your first follower. I saw that you visited my blog. what did you think about my new design? Visit me there often. www.kaseyhelder.blogspot.com bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, your mums in this pics are gorgeous...and you kids are adorable. and when you come to my blog you have to leave me a message, I like to get them. thanks bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kenlea, I gave into the pressure too. (mostly from Kasey) Don't let her fool you either, facebook is still so much easier! Oh and we have matching layouts on ours too!!! You can see mine at www.worldofwynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally!! I am like you and think we are boring, but I am going to start posting anything and everything! malisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's Great! I think you did a wonderful job and hope that all you girls get involved. I am at the age where it is really a challenge to even know what "BLOG" means. I did get 3 children to take care of for three days after Christmas while I am on vacation. Yippee!!! Just keep at it Kenlea.

    ReplyDelete