Monday, December 15, 2008

What a Wonderful Day...

What a GREAT day....got to stay home with Ory and Addy today since the weather came in icy!! It was so nice to just be able to do nothing but play with them ALL DAY!!! When you work full time 5 days a week the weekends are catch up grocery shopping and cleaning house days so I don't feel like I spend enough time with them...so, when I have a day off during the week I enjoy it soooo much!!! I could definately be a stay at home mom (if the finances would allow)!!!! So those of you that are able to stay home I envy you so much!!!!! What a blessing it is for you!!!

Now, for you "professional" bloggers, I need some help!! I would like to find a cute background like you girls have BUT can't figure out where to go besides the ones on Blogger....so, if someone would like to give me some input I would LOVE SOME!!!! Thanks!!! Can't wait for comments!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! sounds like a fun day. as far as the pretty and fun backgrounds, go to my site and go under blog archive, and click on Rockin new blog design. when that post comes up click on the little blue box. It will take you to a site called Simply Yours. It is a site ran by a woman named Hilary. She will custom design your page design for you. It does cost a little (I paid $45), but there are different prices depending on what all you want her to do for you. she also has some premade designs for I think $10. She did mine and I love it. She did the background, the title, my signature and all the cute stuff you see. I just emailed her what I wanted and we emailed back and forth until she got just what I wanted. Once it was done she put it on there for me and everything. I think if you want a cute page and this is something you think you will stick with it is worth the money. Good Luck. let me know if you have any questions

    ReplyDelete