Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've Been Given an AWARD?!?!

I'm so excited!! THANKS to Malisa for the "My Blog is Fabulous Award"!!! I have just started the whole BLOGGING thing and am so excited to have already been given an AWARD!! Malisa is the one who actually got me started BLOGGING!! She told me about hers and so I checked it out and then found Kasey's Blog "All That is Good" and it has been a domino effect from there...It is sooo much fun!! So now I am suppose to tell you my 5 ADDICTIONS and 5 FAVORITE BLOGS....

AND THEY ARE (in no particular order)...............

1. SWEET TEA - Can't get enough!!! Chick-Fil-A may possibly know me by name!! BUT I am trying to cut back with the whole diet situation going on :)

2. BLOGGING - I have become sooo addicted!! I just look forward to getting online everyday and seeing if anyone has new posts!! It is so fun to see what everyone is doing!!

3. PHOTOGRAPHY - This has become a new addiction for me!! Dan bought me a REALLY nice camera and I just can't quit taking pictures!!! I absolutely LOVE it!! (Now trying to find a really good photo program!!) **If anyone has a suggestion pass it on!!!**

4. READING - Especially the Twilight Series right now!! I'm on the 3rd book....I use to read constantly in High School and then quit after getting married and having kiddos, BUT I'm back again and forgot how much I LOVE it....so relaxing and helps me sleep at night!!!

AND FINALLY, Last but not Least....

5. SHOPPING - I love shopping for my kiddos (and maybe for some shoes & purses for me!! :)....Ok, and maybe stuff for my house too...Especially at HOBBY LOBBY & KIRKLANDS.....

So there you have it....My 5 ADDICTIONS!! Now..My 5 FAVORITE BLOGS....(this is hard because I'm just beginning and finding new blogs everyday)....Sooooo again in no particular order......

1. Livin' In Lindabury by Marti Lindabury.....She cracks me up all the time!! I love it when she posts because I know I will be laughing!! She just has a way with words!!! Keep them going Marti!!

2. God is Good...All the Time! by Malisa Howerton....She is such an inspiration to me!!! I have known Malisa forever and she changed so much in the past year or so and I just admire her so much!!!! We have been thru good and bad times together and I just can't say enough about how much I LOVE her and Love reading her Blog!!!

3. Endless Possibilities by Kim Wheeler.....I came across this blog thru All That is Good by Kasey Helder.....she has the neatest canvas paintings!! They are absolutely fantastic!! I am actually thinking of ordering one from her!! If you haven't been there you should check her blog out!!

4. Cutest Blog on the Block...I love going here and checking out new Blog Backgrounds!! They have some of the cutest backgrounds!! I'm all about change so I enjoy trying to find something new for my Blog periodically.

AND FINALLY, Last but not Least....

5. All That is Good by Kasey Helder.....I love reading Kasey's posts!! She has so many great ideas..Loving the Tour of her Home she is doing right now...Great Idea!!! Her blog is another one I can't wait to check on for new posts...you never know what she is going to have on there, from Fashion to her Kids to just saying how much she appreciates people!! It is always uplifting to read her Blog!!!!

So, there you have it!! My 5 ADDICTIONS and 5 FAVORITE BLOGS.....Again, Thanks to Malisa for the AWARD!!! I LOVE IT AND APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!

HAPPY BLOGGING TO EVERYONE!!!!






2 comments:

  1. You have to add that little picture thing to your post--the actual award I guess. Sorry I didn't mention that before. Thanks for adding me to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!

    You made my day by all the nice things you said about me. I think that is why I enjoy the blogging so much, because it is a great way to encourage and lift up other woman.

    I have really enjoyed getting to know you more through it! Isn't it so much fun!

    ReplyDelete