Monday, January 12, 2009

Prayer Request

We found out this morning that Dan is going to have to have back surgery tomorrow. He has been dealing with a herniated disc in his back for a couple of weeks now and has had an epidural injection with no relief. After seeing Dr. Gallaher this morning the only other option is to operate. If the surgery works he should have 90% relief instantly!! He has literallly been in bed flat on his back since 1/3/09. Dr. Gallaher said this is the biggest herniated disc he has seen in a long time in a 28 yr old but hopefully the surgery will work and take care of his pain!

Please keep Dan in your prayers for a successful operation and recovery!! Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, you need to seriously let me know if you need anything...ANYTHING! Food, help with kids, anything...Just call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I didn't know about any of that. I can't believe he's having surgery so soon!! I guess it's good though since he's in so much pain. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definetly...I hate that for Dan and you. I will keep you in my thoughts and let me know if I can do anything for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenlea, I just checked blogs today....a day after Dan's surgery. I hope all went well, and you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete